Affaires / Finance
Magazine / mensuel
The benefits of incorporating Paperjam into your media plan:
- Over 10% of the population come into contact with Paperjam (no other economic & financial publication in Europe has such a high penetration rate).
- 2% of readers belong to high and superior social-professional categories.
- A high-quality editorial context that attracts the reader’s attention: portrayal of image that is favourable to brands + extended reading time + high rate of reference use = prolonged period of exposure to advertising.
- Personally sent to 14,000 subscribers living in Luxembourg and close to the border.
- B2B and B2C targets: readers = decision-makers from both the personal and professional spheres.
Print run: 20,000
Audience: 66,000 readers
- Business and political decision makers in Luxembourg and the Greater Region
- Opinion leaders and influencers
- Senior and middle managers
- Mainly graduates
- Locals and foreign expats
- Residents and cross-border workers
- Mailed to 14,000 business and political decision makers, mainly in Luxembourg
- Businesses, institutions and the more than 900 corporate members of the Paperjam Club
Magazine / mensuel
The benefits of incorporating Delano into your media plan:
- Luxembourg is home to over 81,000 English-speaking expats, most of whom are white-collar workers of high and superior socio-professional categories, that make up Delano’s core target market.
- Every year this readership grows as a result of new expats arriving with no opinions whatsoever of local brands, making them a prime target for advertisers seeking new customers.
- The Delano Live events are a valuable complement to the print and digital offerings, providing advertisers with an opportunity for direct contact with the Delano community by associating their own images with such events through sponsorship.
- The magazine is distributed on Luxair business flights to London, Dublin, Stockholm and Copenhagen.
Print run: 10,000
Audience: 25,000 readers
- Luxembourg’s international community (white-collar, longstanding and newly arrived expats, eurocrats)
- Luxembourgers in mixed relationships or involved in the diplomatic field or international business
- Luxembourg expats and Luxembourg institutions abroad
- Subscriptions and targeted mailings (executives of international institutions and companies in Luxembourg)
- Sales on newsstand
- Circulation at events involving the international community
- Ten things to do newsletter (every Tuesday) and Ten things to read newsletter (every Friday) sent to over
Magazine / 5x an
The magazine that cultivates attitude at altitude!
Flydoscope is the Luxair in-flight magazine. In 2017, 1.93 million travellers settled into their seats for a good in-flight read on their tourist get-away or business trip – from take-off to landing.
- Luxair and LuxairTours passengers.
- Economic and political decision-makers.
- Residents of Luxembourg and the Greater Region departing from Luxembourg.
- Tourists and business tourists travelling to Luxembourg.
Inflight magazine circulated to over 1.93 million passengers per year.
8,000 copies sent on top to named and political decision-makers and frequent flyers.
5 issues per year
French – English